Cloud Software Expert • Product Manager • Python Developer
- Second employee of successful startup. (Juju)
- Fifth professional software engineer at Rackspace.
- Developer of multiple Open Source projects.
[ Work Experience ]
- Wrote initial implementation of SaaS application using Python/Falcon and Vue.js.
- Supervised three other developers who joined project in adding features and functionality.
Technical Product Manager
- Negotiate and plan product development.
- Supervise technical software development team.
Software Engineer III
- Contributed to OpenStack Cloud Block Storage development, with code deployed across multiple datacenters and regions.
- Managed overhaul of statistical reporting/analysis tools used to predict cloud capacity and make planning decisions.
Sr Software Engineer
- First full-time developer of successful startup.
- Wrote massively parallel Twisted-based web spider, queue manager, Python web application server.
- Developed Lucene/Solr indexing system for over two million records.
Out of Business
- Second employee.
- Lead development on Twisted-based (now Open Source) for serving sharded
image hosting service.
- Wrote one third of enterprise ticketing system still in use today.
- Developed database to manage server provisioning business process.
- Proposed and implemented agile software development.
Par Avance / Tridog
Out of Business
- Wrote custom e-commerce and line-of-business software.
Acquired by Google
- Wrote scripts to import data into Oracle databases.
[ Projects ]
ErrorFeed, a personal project that I launched as a service that tracks and monitors exceptions, built with Python, Falcon, and Vue.js.
GAEStarterKit, an open source framework for Google App Engine.
GPS Share, a popular but simple
generate Google Maps links of the user's location.
[ Notable Articles ]